Introducing Kerio Connect 9.0.2Big Mountain remains committed to providing the best Kerio Connect Hosting user experience possible. This post is to announce the latest improvements to the Kerio Connect mail server. Today, Kerio has released Kerio Connect version 9.0.2. It contains the following improvements:
Faster spam filtering
The anti-spam filtering tool, SpamAssassin, has been updated to the latest version. Kerio Connect now filters spam messages faster and with increased accuracy.
Better contrast in Kerio Connect Client
Kerio Connect Client now has an increased level of contrast. This improves the readability and usability of various elements in the user interface.
Multiple SSL certificates on one server
Administrators can now import multiple SSL certificates to Kerio Connect. The server automatically selects the corresponding server SSL certificate for the DNS hostname used by clients. Clients must support Server Name Indication.
Read more in our Knowledge Base in the Configuring SSL certificates in Kerio Connect
Here is a detailed list of updates:
+ Added feature
* Improved/changed feature
– Bug fixed
! Known issue / missing feature
Version 9.0.2 – February 23rd, 2016
+ SPF checks IPv6 addresses.
+ Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman key exchange is enabled by default for TLS.
+ Multiple active SSL certificates allowed on one server.
* Upgraded OpenSSL library to version 1.0.1q.
* Upgraded Apache SpamAssassin to version 3.4.1.
* Increased SpamAssassin email body size limit to 1MB.
* Improved the detection of the server time zone: Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd (RTZ 2).
* Added support for IMAP ID – client identification – for Thunderbird 8.
– Password expiration counter is reset after enabling the password expiration feature for local users.
– The issue with messages that cannot be found via IMAP search is fixed.
– Full text search can be restarted if slowed by a large mailbox.
– Fixed binding domain to IP address that could break NTLM.
– Fixed SmartForward configured on Windows Mobile that could deadlock account on Kerio Connect server.
* SSL/TLS settings for SMTP(S) services are separate from other server settings.
Kerio Connect Administration
– Search box in Administration works for new features.
Kerio Connect Client
* Increased level of contrast in various elements in Kerio Connect Client.
* Added support for Safari 9.1.
– Fixed minor issues in Kerio Connect Client calendars.
Kerio Outlook Connector
+ Added possibility to use an alternative email address when sending meeting replies to prevent attendee duplication by the organizer.
To learn more about our Kerio hosting solutions, please visit Kerio Connect Cloud shared hosting or our Kerio Connect Dedicated Server pages. If you have any questions about this update or how it relates to your Kerio Connect service, please contact us online or by calling 866-910-1070. Thank you!