Big Mountain has successfully upgraded all of our Kerio Connect servers to version 7.2.3. Here are the release notes:
* Improved performance of Outlook 2011 for Mac synchronization.
– Users from secondary email domain could not see public folders in Outlook 2011 for Mac.
– Out of office reply could be sent to some DSN reports.
– Fixed stability issue when shutting down anti-virus plug-in.
– Fixed synchronization of some attachments to mobile devices.
– Fixed some performance problems.
Kerio Connect Administration
* Added detection of users running Kerio Outlook Connector without Kerio Updater Service installed.
– Fixed scrollbar problem in logs view in Safari 5.1 on Mac OS X.
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition)
– Picture in email signature was displayed as an attachment.
– Attachment in TIFF format was displayed with incorrect file extension.
– Some HTML formatted attachments were not synchronized to the client.
– Special quote characters were removed from the message sent from Outlook.
– Fixed a problem with folder sharing of default Outlook folders.
Kerio Connector for BlackBerry
– Some email folders were not synchronized with BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0.3.
Kerio Open Directory Extension
Kerio Active Directory Extension
If you have any questions about this update, please contact us. Thank you.