Kerio Connect Version 8.5.1
[divider]Big Mountain remains committed to providing the best Kerio Connect Hosting user experience possible. This post is to announce the latest improvements to our Kerio Connect mail servers. Today, Big Mountain has updated all of our Kerio Connect servers to Kerio Connect version 8.5.1. It contains the following updates:
+ Added feature
* Improved/changed feature
– Bug fixed
! Known issue / missing feature
Version 8.5.1 – June 22, 2015
* Fulltext and instant messaging services upgraded to Java 8.
* Added an option to blacklist EAS 14 for certain mobile devices in mailserver.cfg.
+ Support for plug-in integration with Kerio Connect Client mail composer.
– Fixed Exchange ActiveSync problem with contact synchronization (some data could be hidden in a contact after contact update).
– Fixed format of SSL server certificate request (CSR) to make it compatible with Thawte.
– Fixed EWS MAPI conversion problem on 64-bit systems.
Kerio Connect Client
+ Basic support for Edge browser on Windows 10.
– Fixed occasional attachment upload issue in Kerio Connect Client with Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 and 9.
[divider]To learn more about the new features in Kerio Connect 8.5, please visit Kerio Connect 8.5. For a complete history of all previous releases, please visit the Kerio Connect Release History.
To learn more about our Kerio hosting solutions, please visit Kerio Connect Cloud shared hosting or our Kerio Connect Dedicated Server pages. If you have any questions about this update or how it relates to your Kerio Connect service, please contact us online or by calling 866-910-1070. Thank you!