Kerio Connect Shared Servers Updated to 9.0.1
[divider]Big Mountain remains committed to providing the best Kerio Connect Hosting user experience possible. This post is to announce the latest improvements to our Kerio Connect mail servers. Today, Kerio has released Kerio Connect 9.0.1. Big Mountain has successfully updated all of our Kerio Connect shared servers to Kerio Connect 9.0.1. The update contains the following improvements:
+ Added feature
* Improved/changed feature
– Bug fixed
! Known issue / missing feature
Version 9.0.1 – December 14th, 2015
– Free-busy in Outlook for Mac works correctly.
– Fixed some stability issues.
– Android 6 allows data synchronization without requiring device password to be set.
– Android 6 sends reply and forward messages.
– Synchronization in mailboxes with a large number of folders and messages in the desktop version of MS Outlook runs without failing.
– Synchronization runs without failing with “invalid SyncKey” message in the warning log.
– Deleting messages from the Trash folder on a device also deletes them on the server.
– Slow downloading of attachments runs without stopping and increasing the CPU usage.
Kerio Connect Administration
– Filter rules are displayed correctly.
Kerio Connect Client
* Minimum supported resolution increased to 1152×768.
– Fixed minor graphics glitches.
– Photos in contacts are uploaded correctly in MS Internet Explorer 10.
– Certificates from digitally signed messaged are saved when you reply to the messages.
– Contents of the email previews are displayed correctly.
– Unread count icons are always visible in the folder tree.
[divider]To learn more about the new features in Kerio Connect 9, please visit Introducing Kerio Connect 9. For a complete history of all previous releases, please visit the Kerio Connect Release History.
To learn more about our Kerio hosting solutions, please visit Kerio Connect Cloud shared hosting or our Kerio Connect Dedicated Server pages. If you have any questions about this update or how it relates to your Kerio Connect service, please contact us online or by calling 866-910-1070. Thank you!