Kerio Connect Updated to Version 8.5.2
[divider]Big Mountain remains committed to providing the best Kerio Connect Hosting user experience possible. This post is to announce the latest improvements to our Kerio Connect mail servers. Today, Big Mountain has updated all of our Kerio Connect shared servers to Kerio Connect version 8.5.2. It contains the following updates:
+ Added feature
* Improved/changed feature
– Bug fixed
! Known issue / missing feature
Version 8.5.2 – August 24th, 2015
+ New Kerio Connect Sync application for Android providing synchronization of Calendars, Tasks and Contacts. Available in Google Play Store.
+ Added support for Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac.
+ Added support for Windows 10 Mail and Calendar.
– Fixed SMTP connections from front-end proxy in Multi-Server.
– Fixed synchronization of messages with invalid UTF-8 characters over Exchange ActiveSync.
– Fixed Samsung mobile synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync 14.1.
– Fixed few potential stability issues.
Kerio Connect Client
– Fixed issue with HTML attachment download.
To learn more about our Kerio hosting solutions, please visit Kerio Connect Cloud shared hosting or our Kerio Connect Dedicated Server pages. If you have any questions about this update or how it relates to your Kerio Connect service, please contact us online or by calling 866-910-1070. Thank you!