Kerio Control 8.6.2
Big Mountain remains committed to providing the best Kerio experience possible. This post is to announce the latest improvements to the Kerio® Control UTM Firewall. Today, Kerio has released Kerio Control 8.6.2.
Here is a detailed list of updates:
+ Added feature
* Improved/changed feature
– Bug fixed
! Known issue / missing feature
Version 8.6.2 October 12, 2015
– Fixed: XSRF and SQL injection vulnerabilities on webinterface. Credit to intelliSEC GmbH for disclosing the problem to Kerio.
– Fixed: IP address was incorrectly translated on connection through VPN tunnel if VPN tunnel flaps
– Fixed: memory leak in IPSec VPN server
– Fixed: Content filter was not able to block some recognized VoIP/VPN traffic
– Fixed: HTTPS inspector didn’t trust some trusted sites
* Updated list of supported VMware hypervisors
* Kerio VPN Client: Added support for Windows 10 and OS X 10.11 El Capitain
[divider] For a complete history of all previous releases, please visit the Kerio Control Release History.
Big Mountain Mail is a Preferred Kerio Cloud Solutions Partner. Our goal is to always provide the best value and support to our Kerio customers. To learn more about our Kerio hosting solutions, please visit Kerio Connect Cloud shared hosting or our Kerio Connect Dedicated Server pages. If you have any questions about this update, please contact us online or by calling 866-910-1070. Thank you!